Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Me So Fancy


Two things happened today that I suppose are worth mentioning.

One
I joined the Cult of the iPhone.  I researched and researched and researched some more, and decided that, for where I am in my life, I need to be able to access my email on the go.  Besides, my telephone was pretty much dead (it's hung up on people 5 times in the past two days, as in, completely turned itself off out of pure spite).

The guy at the Apple store was VERY amused that I had a 4 year old telephone and a 3 year old iPod, but he was about ten years old, so that's 1/3 of his life so far, right?

Two

I was interviewed by a journalist at the Dallas Morning News.  I'm not entirely sure if the story is about mutliple young uns that have been laid off, or just me, but regardless, I'm totally stoked about the whole thing.  I'm gonna be in the newspaper!  Woohoo!  Of course, in typical Me style, I forgot to mention the blog and get a free media plug...  I'm new to this whole publicity thing, ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment