Tuesday, February 17, 2009

EEEEK! I'm Scared!


I've discovered that the most frightening thing about being unemployed is the part where you actually look for another job.  Mostly, I've sent in my curriculum vitae and haven't heard anything back.  Most of the positions for which I've applied are those that are in high demand.  Okay, all architecture/design job openings are in high demand.  But the ones to which I've applied are the ones that tend to be on the most frequented fora (the AIA website, careerbuilder.com, etc...)

Now, I've applied for a job that I heard about through a friend of a friend of a cousin type of thing, and I need to call to see if they received my completely unsolicited resume.

AND IT SCARES THE PBTH OUT OF ME.

So I guess it's time to suck it up and do it.  I didn't do it yesterday, then gave some lame excuse about having to do this and having to do that, all that mumbo jumbo.  So now, I'm going to sit down and write a script and get to it.  No more excuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment